Are we running out of IP’s? Yes indeed, IPv4 is not going to be used any more in this few more years. Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) team have revamp the existing IPv4 to Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6). This new generation IP promise us with more benefit in terms of usage and security.
1. In your computer, go to Start -> All Program -> Accessories and choose “Command Prompt”.
2. Once the command prompt window open, type “ipv6 install” and press enter.
3. Wait for few minutes till the processing complete.
4. Reboot your machine for the new version IP to take effect.
1. Open the command prompt from your computer.
2. Type “netsh int ipv6 uninstall”, for uinstall and press enter.