Firefox gives more advantage for the web development. One of it, is the functionality to add and edit cookies. This is do able with the help of cookie editors. Cookie editor is an addon used by firefox to delete and modify cookies.
Too bad is now not available for Firefox3. While searching for the alternative I found SQLite Manager
Most of you would be wondering why I say it can edit cookies. Let me explain to you :).
Starting with Firefox 3 onwards all the cookies is stored in the “cookies.sqlite” and “permissions.sqlite”. You may download the add-on to change your cookies.
Steps to acess Cookies with SQLite Manager
- Download SQLite Manager fox Firefox.
- Install it on your Firefox 3
- On your Firefox menu Go to Tools and choose SQLite Manager.
- You should see the SQLite Manager as below.
- On you left of the window you should be able to see a drop down list (Select Profile Database). Change this to cookies.sqlite and click on Go.
Easy Money ? Try Easy Money Site